• Results 1 to 2 of 2

    Thread: need help

    1. #1

      need help


      I have got the SIR visa and got the State sponsorship from WA government. I would like to move to South Australia Adelaide. Can i go to South Australia instead of Western Australia as no where on the visa it is mentioned that i am suppose to settle in WA.They have said that we can go to any regional place.

      Please response.

      Thank you

    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      South Plympton, Adelaide
      1114 times
      If WA is sponsering you, then you are expected to go to WA. By regional areas they mean anywhere in WA outside metropolitan Perth. I would go to WA as you now have at least a visa to enter the country. If you then can't find work there, but can in another state, you can apply to transfer.
      Sailed SS Australis out of Southampton 1977.Arrived October in Adelaide via Melbourne 1977.Liverpool/London 1987 - 1992
      Adelaide 1992 to eternity:)and one day you'll wake up and stop counting how long you've been here.


    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums