Visa back log.... How long have you been waiting?

Guest bianca

Guest bianca

We had an email from our advisor stating visas that have been back logged will be dealt with in date order. Just wondered how long you've all been waiting. We submitted ours 10th January 2014 along with all our police checks and medicals. Hope we aren't waiting to much longer :'(

Guest bianca

190 visa. We've had no way with getting in touch with our case officer. Our advisor said to us bk in january that they were putting a cap on visa till july. Im praying were at the front of the que x

Guest Christinalouise

Hi we are waiting on a 489 we submitted all info medicals police checks etc April. We have not yet been allocated a CO just a gut wrenching wait.

Have be you used an agent or sone yours on your own

good luck to everyone.

Hi we are waiting on a 4April submitted all info medicals police checks etc April. We have not yet been allocated a CO just a gut wrenching wait.

Have be you used an agent or sone yours on your own

good luck to everyone.

we are also waiting for co,we submitted everything 12 april nothing yet,the waiting is killing us

Guest bianca

Yes we used an agent which has been fab, this is just out of their hands now. We were told in December 2013 that we should have our visa between 6-9 weeks. We sold our house and put everything in storage with the shipping company. Surely we should be next. But heard the back log is still huge x

Yes...I should think so! Wow 6 months...I was under the impression it was 3 months wait max! :confused:

Best wishes

There are MANY different visas. Some take days, some can take over a decade! There are many people who have been and still are waiting for visas who would love for only three months wait.

Guest bianca

there isnt a max time frame they can give you. ive spoken to someone who submitted everything november 2013 and still nothing. Looks like theres a lot of people waiting. feeling a little more reassured that their doing it in date order :)

Glad I haven't frontloaded medicals or Pc's then!! Sounds like thats a big risk lots of people take!:eek:

One visa I applied for you had to front load. It took 18 months for the visa to be issued. They had all run out so needed redoing. :-/

And that was only a temp visa!

We fronted loaded everything on 4th Feb but have heard nothing yet only that from January there would be a go slow for all 190 till 1st july! ! Someone on another forum rang immigration yesterday and was told they hope to clear most visas lodged up until February by second week in July , but I will believe it when I see it as they never changed the 3 month process for a 190 visa on their Web site once even though they knew it was going to take months !!!! Anyway we all been waiting this long hopefully our wait will be over next week fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone

Hi all

We have applied for a 190 on 20/12/13... And due to the back log are still waiting :( I'm guessing due to the back log things are going to take a long time for everyone. We had planned to move the end of September, so I guess that's still achievable.

Good luck

Guest tiswas88

Hi don't lose hope we got our 489 visa granted today we submitted our police and medical details at the start of march but because my husband worked in a war torn country we were told to expect long delays but today they came. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. All the best Jayne and family x

We lodged our 190 visa on 23/04/14 - front loaded the police checks and did the medicals in may. Next week will be week 12 after lodgement.... Fingers crossed it won't be much longer xxx

I'm hearing that lots of visas are starting to go through so that is def encouraging... Stay strong! The visas are coming!!!