489 visa when do you hear about co?

Guest tintre

Guest tintre

hi, we are a couple who applied on the 21 may for a 489 submitted all documents apart from police checks and medicals as thought wise to wait until requested. however, i have heard nothing, does not seem to be a case officer allocated, yet dont know how to check to be honest. does it usually take a while as thought visa usually granted in 3-6 months.

Good news though,received my APHRA registration finally phew......

Guest Christinalouise

Hi we have applied for a 489 visa all documents uploaded at the time of submission which was April 24th and we still have not heard a thing, we have not been given a CO as yet. Good luck with your visa progress.

Guest tintre

ohhhh wow your a month before me,at least i know nothing to worry about......oh well shall continue to sit back and wait, more money saved i guess if delayed!

Out of interest did you upload pcc and medicals to? i'm unsure if to do this prior or wait till asked as i have read alot of differing opinions on this issue.

Hope you hear something soon

good luck x

Guest Christinalouise

Hi

we uploaded medicals PCC etc all on the day we paid and submitted for our 489 visa. The waiting is awful the not knowing but being optomistic that we will recieve some good news very soon.

Good Luck x :smile:

Guest tintre
We are awaiting our SS. When should we arrange medicals and PCC? Should we wait for request or be prepared. How long do medicals take to arrange an appointment?

I believe medicals are quick for appointments and police checks are 14 days. I dont think either way matters as to whether you do before or when asked. Though I have heard some have had to do again something to do with expiring before grant. This is why I have waited till I get CO allocated as there timeframes quoted are often wrong, based on my experience on the whole process. SS was the quickest, 3 weeks till confirmation x

Hi we have applied for a 489 visa all documents uploaded at the time of submission which was April 24th and we still have not heard a thing, we have not been given a CO as yet. Good luck with your visa progress.

christinalouise,

we submitted our 489, police checks & medicals may 3rd, same as you heard nothing, its awful not hearing anything, i wish we could get an email saying "not long now" or something similar!!!! :biglaugh:

Guest Christinalouise

Are we there yet

I spoke to my agent last week he said there is nothing he or I can do as we have not been given a CO yet. We have to just wait which isn't any consolation to us :arghh:I am just praying that we hear something this week as we really would like to go in August/September time.

Good luck hope you hear very soon :smile:

Are we there yet

I spoke to my agent last week he said there is nothing he or I can do as we have not been given a CO yet. We have to just wait which isn't any consolation to us :arghh:I am just praying that we hear something this week as we really would like to go in August/September time.

Good luck hope you hear very soon :smile:

It it looks like there is some delays from what I've read, thank god for forums like this :)

i haven't used an agent so hearing from fellow 489'ers is great, here's to some good news to all of us soon :)