State vs relative sponsorship

Guest lensgirl

Guest lensgirl

Hi

can anyone tell me which is the easiest and best way to be sponsored. If we are state sponsored it would be South Australia but if it was via my aunt it would be NSW. I would be going as an Office Manager and although my aunt has sponsored a cousin before, I dont want it to be too much effort on her behalf.

many thanks

Guest aroundoz

Go to NSW please read my post "Is Adelaide a good place to be".....really be careful where you go in OZ migration is hard enough.

Hi there,

We could have been state sponsored for Queensland or family sponsored for Adelaide. We chose adelaide as we have family here and wanted to finally have a chance to be a part of their lives and them ours.

We also could have went to Western Australia, no questions asked within 6 weeks, but we decided Adelaide it was. The house prices were another factor for our decision, as we did our research and decided that Adelaide was way more affordable in comparison to Q/land and WA. Your aunt only has a form to fill in, my cousin filled ours in while we were over on our reccie and gave us the documentation we required, ie certified passport, birth certificate, bills etc. But it wasn't a hassle to send over anything else to back it up (just more bills).

You have to do what is right for you and your family and where it would be easier for you to get the job you want to do.

Good luck, I'd imagine it would be all good, no matter where you decided to go.