Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)

Guest khushroo9046

Guest khushroo9046

Hi everyone,

I am new to PIA. We are a couple from India planning to migrate to Australia. Our consultant here recommend the following for us:

Me - He recommends Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) with CSOL - Corporate Services Manager - 132111

Wife - He recommends Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) with CSOL - External Auditor - 221213

Assuming we get this visa in this subclass I have following questions:

1. After visa is issued and we do EOI for these occupations, how much time does it take to get the job (i assume the state government will give us one) in these occupations in Adelaide?

2. Both these occupations in CSOL show "OPEN" in Adelaide in SA region, does it mean there are vacancies in Adelaide?

3. Ideally how much per week do you estimate me and my wife will earn?

Looking forward to prompt reverts.

Thanks.

Guest Claire-n-tel

Only one of you needs to use your job to be sponsored with, the spouse will then be included on that visa...

1) no the government does not give you a job or guarantee you a job

2) SA is the whole state not just Adelaide, there maybe no jobs available in Adelaide at all

3) Have a look at seek.com.au at jobs in your occupations to get an idea of salaries.