Form 1276

Guest andreibot

Guest andreibot

Hello,

Due to a system error I will not be able to apply online for PR - visa 887. The reason behind this problem is that i have 475 and my wife is having a 489.

We were told that this is a well known error with the existing system and we should submit our application to gsm.validity@immi.gov.au. In addition to requested documents we should send form 1276.

My question regarding form 1276 is which version. Apparently there are several forms 1276. I found online these two

Is there anyone who applied in the same way? Someone who know for sure which form 1276 is the correct form?

On Immi Gov they have the following statement about Form 1276

Application for Skilled - Recognised Graduate (Temporary) visa (subclass 476) – 1276 (622KB PDF file)

Note:

Edited by andreibot

Guest andreibot

Apparently there is only one form 1276 as described on immi.gov. This form can be used for 476.

For 887 it should be an online app however, since there is a system issue in some situations(as it is in my case) 1276 can be used to apply "online" by sending an email to gsm.validity@immi.gov.au

In the application there is a payment section where is mentioned which visa are you paying for. Also, you'll need to specify existing visa(475 in my case, 489 my wife).

I've confirmed these details today at immigration office in Adelaide

• 2 weeks later...

Hi andreibit,

I have exactly the same aituation as you , could you tell me which form you end up using .

I live in adelaide too and just winding up to apply. Your help qill be deeply appreciated.

Thank you