Migration agent

Hi Guys

Don't know if anyone can help but my employer has messed us about and now we are looking to get out PR visa ourselves, my question is, is there any agents in Australia or even Adelaide that would take a payment plan once visa is approved? I know I will pass but don't have all the money as its not cheap. My bank says its better to get the loan approved once PR is ACCEPTED so stuck in a hole just now and don't really want to return home to the UK as we feel this is our home.

Thanks for reading, any advice is more than welcome

Gary

Like Claire-n-Tel says you could try doing it yourself. That's what we have done and saved thousands!! It has been relatively straight forward although gathering evidence of work experience was a nightmare being a supply teacher working short contracts between about 5 agencies but still worth it in the end. Must say with most being online it has been easier than I thought and nothing has come back so far - fingers crossed we are on the home straight now!

There is nothing like a straightforward nightmare to make your day.

It is not 'all or nothing'.

A consultion with a registeredd migration agent migh be all that is needed.

A reputable registered migration agent will not undertake unnecessary work.

If all a prospective applicant needs is advice about strategy or procedure, that is what they will be offered.