Returning To Adelaide After A Year Back In UK.

Guest timholmes

Guest timholmes

I am trying to get back to Oz after returning to the UK after my relationship broke down with my partner in Hope Valley!!!,I still have my two young children there and have found it impossible here in the UK away from them.My visa stamp is in an out of date passport that I will need to renew before my return along with a Resident Return Visa.How do I go about this. Also my Electricians card runs out next year, can I still apply for it from here or do I need a Australian address.HELP ME Pleeeeeeeeeeeeze. Wish Id never left now.

Tim Holmes.

I am trying to get back to Oz after returning to the UK after my relationship broke down with my partner in Hope Valley!!!,I still have my two young children there and have found it impossible here in the UK away from them.My visa stamp is in an out of date passport that I will need to renew before my return along with a Resident Return Visa.How do I go about this. Also my Electricians card runs out next year, can I still apply for it from here or do I need a Australian address.HELP ME Pleeeeeeeeeeeeze. Wish Id never left now.

Tim Holmes.

Hi The return resident visa is easy to apply for - takes just a few minutes on the immi website (it's a few hundred dollars though)

The visa stamp is fine - they don't issue them anymore anyway, just take your old passport with you when you fly, they will update their info when you land in Aus and that's you.

Can't help with the Electricians card i'm afraid.

NWM

Guest timholmes

Thanks for that NW mate but I am just a tad reluctant to apply for my new passport in case they no longer return the old one to me and I lose the original visa for good and am left with just a RRV! . Or is that all that is needed from there on in?.

Tim.