Unsure to take the plunge

Guest Darren&Emma

Guest Darren&Emma

:arghh:Can anyone help. My wife and I have been looking into emigrating foe sometime now and keep having doors closed however we have come across a way by becoming a student at the age of 37. I have looked into this and have found that it is possible but we would have to fund everything ourselves. So in a long winded way I am asking does anyone know where I can find out cost of college courses and also cost to put our two children aged 6 and 9 into school. any help or suggestions very welcome.

Many Thanks Darren :

Guest sarahsmartiepants
:arghh:Can anyone help. My wife and I have been looking into emigrating foe sometime now and keep having doors closed however we have come across a way by becoming a student at the age of 37. I have looked into this and have found that it is possible but we would have to fund everything ourselves. So in a long winded way I am asking does anyone know where I can find out cost of college courses and also cost to put our two children aged 6 and 9 into school. any help or suggestions very welcome.

Many Thanks Darren :

If you are desperate to come and that is your only way then you will have to bite the bullet and do it. You must look into everything properly first. The person studying will have to pay international student fees, the person not studying was only able to work 20 hrs a weekat one time (not sure if that has changed), you will have to pay international student fees for the kids at school too. You will need to do lots of research into this first

good luck

sarah

Guest Roo1

Just to add to what Sarah has said (but not to put you off). My friend and her family are over here on a student visa. Sarah is right in what she says but also you will have to pass every piece of course work/exam in order to stay on.

I think its a lot of pressure to put on one person.

Good luck

Judi x