hi all
could any body advise on a problem we have.
we have recently applied for a 176 skilled state sponsorship visa, having gained sponsorship from S.A gov.
we have sent all documents except medicals & police checks, and are awaiting a case officer, money has been taken for the visas.
this week we have an excellent job offer from a company in Western Australia, & we are wondering how or if we can change our sponsorship to western Australia or company sponsorship. with S.A sponsorship it means we will have to live in South Australia for 2 years.
We had set our hearts on Adelaide, but with such a great offer, we feel we need give W.A a go.
Dave n Sue