Professional Reference

soccer65

[h=2]:arghh:[/h]

Please please please could somebody let me have a look at a professional reference they had done by their employers for the ANMAC skill assessment, I know there is an example but i have just received mine back from my employers and im not sure there is enough examples of what i actually do. A reference from a neonatal nurse would be really really helpful. Thank you xxx Lisa

:arghh:

Please please please could somebody let me have a look at a professional reference they had done by their employers for the ANMAC skill assessment, I know there is an example but i have just received mine back from my employers and im not sure there is enough examples of what i actually do. A reference from a neonatal nurse would be really really helpful. Thank you xxx Lisa

Hi Lisa, I am a theatre nurse and passed ANMAC, but it seems to me they are really picky on those references. I had 2 references from 2 different hospitals and ANMAC requested both of them to be more detailed. So, they want like a paragraph more than you had originally. for example instead of : I can assist in such and such operations, I had to write: scrubbing, gowning, gloving, preparing instruments, maintaining aseptic sterile field and so on... Basically take a task you do and milk it ... Lol

but a paragraph added to each references satisfied them. If I find mine I will pm you, but it completely different area of course.

Hope you can resolve it. Good luck. Oxi

Hi Lisa, I am a theatre nurse and passed ANMAC, but it seems to me they are really picky on those references. I had 2 references from 2 different hospitals and ANMAC requested both of them to be more detailed. So, they want like a paragraph more than you had originally. for example instead of : I can assist in such and such operations, I had to write: scrubbing, gowning, gloving, preparing instruments, maintaining aseptic sterile field and so on... Basically take a task you do and milk it ... Lol

but a paragraph added to each references satisfied them. If I find mine I will pm you, but it completely different area of course.

Hope you can resolve it. Good luck. Oxi

Hi Oxi I got your message and i have sent you an e mail , Thank you

Hi I actually did do this but you know how it is when your about to post your docs and you have one last quick look and then start to question (Will this be enough ????) I sent it anyway so i want to be ready incase they ask for something else. Thank you for your advice xxx Lisa