Advice needed, skilled nominated subclass 190 visa

Zino

Hello everyone my husband and I will be moving to Adelaide soon, knowing that we're coming on skilled nominated subclass 190 visa, we knew that we'll be signing an agreement with the state to stay there 2 for years, now I'm wondering if we wanted to move within Australia during the 2 years will this be okay? Especially that we knew it's not that easy to find a job in Adelaide.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum. The two years is a moral obligation, but it would be good if you were at least to try to settle in SA. If yo u find you cannot get work and secure a post elsewhere the proper thing to do is to ask SA to release you from the obligation.

what type of work will you be looking for?

Hello and thanks for your reply :) my husband works as a sales manager in a medical devices company and I work as a kindergarten teacher... We will try to find jobs when we arrive but I was just considering a plan B in case things didn't work for us in SA!

Thanks again :)

Hello again rammygirl, do you have an idea if there's a minimum period that we need to spend in SA before asking a release from the obligation? My husband has realized that there are much more opportunities for him in Sydney than in SA...

Hi Zino

welcome to Forum

If u or your husband any of them got a job outside adelaide somewhere then without any problem u can move there but what u need is to get a release letter from SA govt and to show them a valid proof of job and then without any problem u can live there.

Thanks