Recommended visa agents

Adeles

There are some reputable migration agents that have a UK base. I can't think of any specific to the area but you could possibly find one. However, many use agents a long way from their area and do fine. There are quite a few that get good feedback over on our sister site Poms in Oz.

Whoever you take on make sure they are a reputable MARA registered agent.

Try Y-axis solutions pvt.ltd, a US based consultant 100% result and reliable.

Address is:

Suites 17 & 18, Neals Corner,

2 Bath Road Middlesex,

United Kingdom – TW3 3HJ

Phone: 0044 (0) 2085773457

Mobile: 0044 (0) 7805727176

Email: london@y-axis.co.uk

Their UK website says their Australian partner company employs MARA registered agents. Doesn't mention who their partner company in Aus (least not that I can see, the home page is a bit hectic with info so may have missed it) is is or who the registered agents are. I'd be wanting to check out that aspect first before doing anything else and defo before parting with any cash.