Advise Ambassador transit Hotel Singapore please!

Guest cunnah10

Guest cunnah10

Hi

After some advise please re - Ambassador Transit Hotel Singapore Airport!

We have 4 kids so therefore a family of 6!

We know we will have a 17 hour stop over at singapore before connecting to Adelaide and so want to book the transit hotel!

Could you help with some info :

We want to try to book a room for all of us for 2 blocks of 6hrs!

But having looked at the website the options we seem to have are :

3 x twin rooms

or

2 x triple rooms

Is there a way around it so that we can all be in one family room?

Don't really want to book seperate rooms!Would rather 6 of us flake out in a triple room but will they allow this?

Also how does it work if we want to book more than 6 hrs?

is the extended booking by the hour after the initial 6 hrs of can we do another whole block of 6 hrs?

Also i take it we don't have to do anything with all our luggage?

thanks in advance for any help!

Gill

Guest Hansonhouse

Hi, can't help much with the number of rooms dilemma but our friends used this hotel in April and found it easier to do the negotiating by telephone rather than on the internet.

They said the hotel was great, they never saw their luggage, it was transferred for them.

They had a good sleep and then went for a swim in the pool which was lovely

They only had the room for 12 hours as their stop over was a bit shorter than yours i think?

Good luck with it

Roz:)

Guest cunnah10
Hi, can't help much with the number of rooms dilemma but our friends used this hotel in April and found it easier to do the negotiating by telephone rather than on the internet.

They said the hotel was great, they never saw their luggage, it was transferred for them.

They had a good sleep and then went for a swim in the pool which was lovely

They only had the room for 12 hours as their stop over was a bit shorter than yours i think?

Good luck with it

Roz:)

Thanks Roz!

Will give them a ring!

Gill

Guest philnjulie

hi, we used transit hotel and booked 3bed room on internet when we got there ungraded to a family room which i dont think they advertise managed 8hrs sleep the time passed really quickly we did the manchester flight seems to have the longest wait. we are a family of 7 the hotel is a must phil

Hi, Sorry can't help with the room situation, but you could try ringing them, or email, to see if this is possible. You will need to book well in advance, as they always seem busy.

No you don't have to do anything with your luggage, when you book in at Heathrow just make sure that they book it straight through to Adelaide. I have used the hotel recently and I thought it was the best way to spend 14 hours , I am over duty free shopping !!! Have a safe trip.

Sherilyn

We have had a king and 2 twin room - think I booked it as a family room. There was also a seating area. I think in the end I rang them as I wasn't convinced with the e-mail. Turned out I ended up reserving 2 rooms! but it was no drama. I also booked 2x6 hour blocks. That was the max they wanted to let us have.

Hi

We used it for 6 hrs in a 9hr stop over - managed a to get a good kip and a bath which puts you in a better frame of mind for the rest of the trip. I did book over the internet but re confirmed 3 days

before departure. One double and a single came to about 30 quid.........would deffo recommend.

cheers

Guest Rachael

Hi

Can I just ask, as we're on the subject, how did you pay for the room?

We don't use credit cards but I will have my Barclays debit card. Can you pay in pounds or Oz dollars?

We have booked a room for our flight in July for 6 hours, I filled in the form online and had a quick reply by email. You then print this to take with you.

Rachael.

Guest lynne

Does any one have the telephone for the transit hotel.

I did book on line a few weeks ago but I have not received anything about the booking

thanks

Guest cunnah10
Does any one have the telephone for the transit hotel.

I did book on line a few weeks ago but I have not received anything about the booking

thanks

Hi Lyn

Just type in Ambassador transit hotel singapore

Click on "Contact us"

General enquiry number comes up regarding reservations etc....

I had a look myself last night

Gill