Which Visa Can We Do It

Skincandy

I doubt there is a work visa you could apply for given your age.

There are parent visas but one costs a small fortune, the other has a very long wait time till grant. I don't know the ins and outs and it could also be its not possible due to other things like the balance of family rule.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Brin/Pare

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Brin/Pare/balance-of-family-test

Hi Blossom I have a stepson and his wife and two chirdren, so the pull is the grandchildren, i am still fit and able to work but do you think its "hate to say it but" too old ?........

For a work sponsored visa yes. As snifter says, there is the parent visa. Do you or your wife have any other children? You must have at least 50% of your children as permanent residents in Australia to be considered.

Sounds like its the Parent Visa or the Parent Contributory Visa 143,173, any idea what the time scale is and at what cost?

You would most likely expire before a parent visa was processed. Allow a couple of years for a contributory parent visa to be processed and budget $120k.