RSMS visa

Sk123

Hi,m new in this forum is there anybody who can help me .i wanna lodge my RSMS application everything seems fine but I don't want include my oversea husband in application .is that possible ?

if it's possible does he need penal check and police check ?

m waiting to hear from admin as well.

thanks

Thanks a lot dear!

will it not delay my application ?

no need for any formalities from his side then like police check medical n all?

i m separated for 1 year but not legal not DIVORSE but ur not living together more the. One year

is that fine?

one more inquiry in my mind that in RSMS is it really matters of advertisement if someone is already on 457 and boss is willing to sponsor because of good job.so is that still require to advertise 15 or 30days before lodging application

help

me plz

Thanks a lot dear!

will it not delay my application ?

no need for any formalities from his side then like police check medical n all?

i m separated for 1 year but not legal not DIVORSE but ur not living together more the. One year

is that fine?

one more inquiry in my mind that in RSMS is it really matters of advertisement if someone is already on 457 and boss is willing to sponsor because of good job.so is that still require to advertise 15 or 30days before lodging application

help

me plz

I'm not sure if he'll need to do those or not.

My employer sponsored me. I had worked there for three years and still had to advertise the job for one month in the newspaper, and three different websites, at least one being seek.com.

Thanks again ! Is there anybody who can help me in writing statement .as there is need to write statement why applicant dnt want to add spouse. I need sample .i hv no idea what are the good point .i know my circumstances but I need some frames /sample for embassy to write in write way.