TRA for arborist

luichiu

Hi everyone,

I am currently working as an arborist in Hong Kong since 2012. I note that arborist is on the list of South Australia for subclass 190. I have some questions about the TRA:

1. I have certificates of "Certified Arborist" from International Society of Arboriculture (United States), "Professional Tree Inspection" from LANTRA Awards (United Kingdom), and an Australian Biology degree. If I apply for the skill assessment program, are these qualifications useful to my application?

2. If I have Diploma of Arboriculture (Recognition of Prior Learning) from TAFE, is it helpful for my skill assessment?

3. My role is similar to consulting arborist in Australia, do site inspections and reporting rather than get my hands dirty, am I going to fit the requirement?

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

Regards,

Chiu

3. My role is similar to consulting arborist in Australia, do site inspections and reporting rather than get my hands dirty, am I going to fit the requirement?

Probably not.

It might pay you to consult a registered migration agent to see whether a viable strategy can be developed.

• 3 months later...