i need help with vetassess application please

Guest skellysgirl

Guest skellysgirl

I am at the point where i can start my Vetassess application

And i need help from some of you please as i am doing it all myself

My skill is assessed by vetassess ... so i am assuming i just fill in the online assessment

after that what else do i do.

It says its just the online form , i am guessing that they then contact me and ask for my certified docs which i think are...

my degree/diploma supplement

passport

and 2 photos

can they be scanned and sent or do they need to be hard copy signed by an official etc?

Do they just accept my degree (Graphic Design) or do i have to do some other assessment?

I have come across quite a few people who have had to write accounts of their jobs, but I have noticed they tend to be people in the trade area, so i am not sure if this is applicable to me.

I will be completing my Vettessess application online, once thats completed I will then be posting all my certified copies of my qualifications , passport, photo's, etc...., through the post. Vetessesss only require qualifications and do not request anything about job descriptions or work references, hence me going through Vetessess.

Good luck

Tony