More Info required from immigration

Guest lynne

yes we were asked to provide additional information for our 10 year old who is austistic.

What information have they asked for?

They are normally looking at: does the child need to attend a special school. Will the child grow up and be able to look after them selves and go to work.

We did send in lots of additional information which they had not requested. Such as school reports, exam results. Reports from the eductional psychologist. But immigration came back and asked us for an up to date report off a child psychologist or a paediatric consultant. We queried this because this report would be prepared by a stranger, using the information from the documents we had already sent. The report would also include what we said about the child. Then the consultant would say on the balance of probability this child will be able to work.

Immigration relooked at our medicals and passed our visa.

I am sure the first part of the medical goes to administration people who tick boxes if its ok than its passed on to be processed. But if there is a problem, they than request additional information.

Thanks for that the educational pscychologist is coming to our home tomorrow to do n IQ test etc so all I need to do is ask the paediatrition to write report stating that our boy will probably be able to work going on what he has already said.

School want to know what we want them to write ,what pointers do I need to ask for ?

I have letters of support from sports clubs that my boy goes to,do I need to include them?

Guest lynne

If you can get the educational psychologist to write in his report his IQ levels also go by what he is achieving at school. Can you also get him to write on the balance of probabilities.......will be able to be independent and will be capable of working.

Immigration normally send you a list on everything that has to be covered in the report.

Let me know when you get your visa