Anyone done IELTS?

jo_marnes

Hi all,

My husband sat the IELTS test on 14th June - we need the extra points as his occupaion is worth 40 points, not 60 :sad:.

His results will be released this Friday - think they post them though so not sure exactly when we'll receive them. I'm going a bit crazy waiting for them! :goofy:

No idea how well he has done (needs level 7 plus) as we have no real idea of how strict they are marking them. I mean, he is English for crying out loud so it should be fine, but his grammer and spelling are not perfect. It's not terrible, but its not perfect. So I was really just seeing if anyone has done this test and how well you did. How easy it was etc. If he passes we can apply you see so it all hinges on this!

Any info appreciated to set my mind at rest! Thanks,

Jo xxx