Couple of questions

jo_marnes

Hi all,

I did post on another thread but no one replied so I'll ask here!

I was wondering when the weekly e-mail thing (you know - the one thats tells you the dates of applications they are currently working on) gets updated. I know its, weekly, but which day? Has it moved on from the 12th Nov?

Also, we have had an e-mail (auto acknowledgement) from DIAC with our TRN etc. What should I wait for next? Will it be medical requests/ police checks or something else?

Thanks

Guest vikkiann

It gets updated on a tuesday. I've just sent the email off so should have a reply within an hour.

now the wait for you begins........... the aspc will contact you to ask for pc and meds but probably not for about 6 months.

Good luck

Guest caoimhe
Hi all,

I did post on another thread but no one replied so I'll ask here!

I was wondering when the weekly e-mail thing (you know - the one thats tells you the dates of applications they are currently working on) gets updated. I know its, weekly, but which day? Has it moved on from the 12th Nov?

Also, we have had an e-mail (auto acknowledgement) from DIAC with our TRN etc. What should I wait for next? Will it be medical requests/ police checks or something else?

Thanks

Next thing after the acknowledgement is to get a Case Officer then it is them that can request you to submit meds/police check

You can go ahead and get these done to have ready but remember you only get a year from the date on them to validate you visa once granted ie if you do them today you get until 8th July 2009 to validate your visa even if it isn't grant until next year or worse they could run out before visa is granted. Hope this makes sense, hard to explain myself on a keyboard

• 5 months later...

This is a DIAC world record. On a 475 visa the email says it has been processed a whole two weeks, from 3rd Dec to 18th Dec. Wahooooooo. Its good they are doing something at last...

Good news for the 475.............