Thought I'd post a new thread to get everyones opinions on whether it's worth our while to apply for a 175 visa now that we're out here.....When we applied for our 495 visa on 19 July last year we didn't have enough points to go for the 136 (now 175). About a week after submitting the application they changed the MODL to include painter/decorator.
So now we are in the position to either stick it out on the 495 and wait not only the 2 years to satisfy the requirements but another 7-8 months on top for them to grant PR....or bite the bullet and pay for the 175 application with everything that goes along with this i.e. meds, police checks, leaving the country for grant etc.
I was just wondering what everyone elses thoughts were on this as we are undecided...we would like to feel settled and have the benefits that all the Aussies get but don't know if it's worth the money and hassle
What do you lot think????? Fiona