We have been told today that the Visa we should have been getting in the next two weeks will now be in the next two months. Our agent said that the demand is high and the human resources to deal with the work is low. We are waiting a 175.
Sorry if this is a blow to anyone else out there. Just hoping we get it before our van packs up for good, and the ol' banger we got to get us from a to b reaches its next MOT, it will never get through it. Time to move the goal posts.
At least its the summer hols...lets hope the weather picks up?!
Hope you hear soon and your transport holds out! We've not long had our visas and cant wait to make the move.
As for the "SUMMER" holidays we wont hold our breaths for the good weather eh!
Good luck with your visas.
Paula, Andy and Shannon
Originally Posted by paul smith
This is not good news, the Visa or the Van. Lets hope things speed up a bit. When did you apply?