Sir Visa Processing Times!!!!!

Guest cunnah10

Guest cunnah10

Hi Guys

If our medicals all went off 26th May (police checks went beginning Jan)any idea how long we have to wait now until we get the official e mail or thumbs up?

The waiting is driving me insane!:goofy:

I know i was going to keep quiet about anymore viewers BUT we have 1 this SAT and another SUN(1st time buyers too).

Could one of them be "THE" one we need?????:huh:

God i BLOODY hope so!!!!!:realmad:

Guest caoimhe

Hi Gill

Our meds went off to Sydney 31st March and our police checks 28th Feb and we got our visa on 1st July. So maybe yours shoudn't take much longer

Good luck with the viewers, remember it just takes 1

We had someone taking a 2nd look tonight so will have to wait and see what happens

Guest Django

I so hope this is it for both of you. It is really frustrating having or nearly having the visa and unable to shift the house. Having difficulty typing as all my fingers are crossed. ;)

Our legal documents seem to have gone AWAL at the solicitors. We are only waiting to sign the agreement and we can then pick our date, send the container and make an appointment with the airplane.:arghh:

Good luck people

Pete

Guest cunnah10
I so hope this is it for both of you. It is really frustrating having or nearly having the visa and unable to shift the house. Having difficulty typing as all my fingers are crossed. ;)

Our legal documents seem to have gone AWAL at the solicitors. We are only waiting to sign the agreement and we can then pick our date, send the container and make an appointment with the airplane.:arghh:

Good luck people

Pete

You too Pete!!!!

Not long now hopefully for you!!!

I am sooooo looking forward to being on the otherside sitting with a few of you guys having a few drinkies laughing about how stressful it all was!

Who are you booking your flights with?

If any help here is a number of a guy called MIKE who has his own company and gets some good deals with Singapore airlines his number is 01422 352111

(if you ring him do please tell him you got his number from Gill (in Maghull,Liverpool) he's a real character and will look after you - ask him can he do us a deal if were to book 16 kids and 8 adults on same flight)

from Gill (in Maghull,Liverpool) he's a real character and will look after you - ask him can he do us a deal if were to book 16 kids and 8 adults on same flight)

think him might loose his job gill:biglaugh:

good luck on the house keeping me fingers crossed for ya

suexxx

Guest Django
from Gill (in Maghull,Liverpool) he's a real character and will look after you - ask him can he do us a deal if were to book 16 kids and 8 adults on same flight)

think him might loose his job gill:biglaugh:

At the very least he'll never be able to use Singapore airlines again :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest natdan

:)GOOD LUCK GILL / JACKIE [ with the house sales ] . everythings crossed, hopefully these are the ones. then you both will hopefully be on your way, Good luck, wayne n louise [ keep us posted].from a soggy wet july day in manchester. [ HAPPY DAYS ].

Guest cunnah10
:)GOOD LUCK GILL / JACKIE [ with the house sales ] . everythings crossed, hopefully these are the ones. then you both will hopefully be on your way, Good luck, wayne n louise [ keep us posted].from a soggy wet july day in manchester. [ HAPPY DAYS ].

Arr thanks Guys!!!!

Yes wet and mizerable here too!!!