Time Line

Guest Martin and Val

Guest Martin and Val

Could I start a new thread off regarding the time scale of things. Not everybody lists this in their signature so how about a brief simple entry on this thread that can be referred to by others. I'm certain most look at this on other posts wondering how things compare with their own situation.

I'll start it off with:

475 Visa application e-lodged: 19th Nov 2007

Front loaded Police checks and Meds: Jan & Feb 2008

Application with decision maker: 6th May 2008

Cheers

Martin and Val

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markshelley

Hi Martin and Val,

We are just at the early stage of -

Submitted documents to visa agent for VETASSESS assessment.

Please may i just ask how do you get all the info you have at the foot of your post saying this stage and that date and so on, cos surely you dont write it out each post, so what procees do you go to save certain stuff for each post and then we can add to it as we go on.:notworthy:

Cheers

Mark and Shelley

Guest Martin and Val

Please may i just ask how do you get all the info you have at the foot of your post saying this stage and that date and so on,

Cheers

Mark and Shelley

Click on "Your Tools" at the top when new window opens click on the 7th option down on the far left " Edit Signature" add your info and "Save"

Guest kfoley0681

hi our applicationfor 175 skilled visa was elogged on 16th october 2007

medicals sent 12th january 08

medicals finalized 26th january 08

case officer 5th february 08

police checks 28th february 08

application with desision makers 30th march 08

and waiting ... and waiting...

application processed further 8th july 08

and still waiting...

flights booked for 3rd august08 so visa please arrive:notworthy: or we will need to go on a holiday visa as house was sold april 07 money sent to oz and rental has expired!!!!:arghh:

Guest Lulujim

Bl**dy hell - you must be v v stressed!! :arghh:

Can I ask why after going to decision makers in March it was processed further in July? Was more info required? x

hi our applicationfor 175 skilled visa was elogged on 16th october 2007

medicals sent 12th january 08

medicals finalized 26th january 08

case officer 5th february 08

police checks 28th february 08

application with desision makers 30th march 08

and waiting ... and waiting...

application processed further 8th july 08

and still waiting...

flights booked for 3rd august08 so visa please arrive:notworthy: or we will need to go on a holiday visa as house was sold april 07 money sent to oz and rental has expired!!!!:arghh:

Guest caoimhe

A great idea Martin and Val, when I was waiting I got annoyed when people didn't put their timelines on so I could compare

SKILLED SUBCLASS 496 lodged 14/08/07

Case officer 14/02/08

NI police check done 26/02/08

Medicals 04/03/08

House on Market 09/05/08

VISA GRANTED 1st July 2008;)

Guest The Wise Family

This is our timeline and to say we are fed up with waiting would be an under-statement.

475 on-line 09/11/07

PCC/Meds frontloaded

Full Ack: 11/11/07

Meds finalised: 08/01/08.

CO 17/4/07.

With Decision Maker 2/6/08.

Changed to 'MET' 3/7/08.

The only thing outstanding is confirmation of our SA sponsorship which they sent to DIAC fri 4/7. They have had this since monday and it hasn't even arrived in the right department yet. And we wonder why is takes so long!!!!!!!!!!!! Why our CO didn't ask for this back in april is a mystery.

Sorry rant over. Its just so frustrating and I am sure you can all relate to that feeling.

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Gina x

Guest Martin and Val
This is our timeline and to say we are fed up with waiting would be an under-statement.

Changed to 'MET' 3/7/08.

Gina x

Can I ask a silly question? What is `MET'

Cheers

Martin

Guest ali@51

Skills asesment sent mid april 07

recieved back 21/5/07

136 visa lodged 21/6/07

police checks returned 8/11/07

Medicals1/11/07

Visa granted 02/01/08

Morgan landed adelaide 13/4/08

Ali and kids landed adelaide 19/5/08

Now living in Greenwith

hope this helps. Never been through anything quite as frustrating as waiting for that visa!:arghh:

ali

Guest Baldock Grays

Timeline below - We feel guilty sometimes because our wait for a permy visa has been so much shorter than many

16 Jan 08 - Skill assessment sent to ACS

18th April 08 - ACS Assesment received (1224-11)

22nd April 08 - ENS 121 Visa Application Submitted

13th May 08 - Case officer assigned

30th May 08 - Medicals complete

26th June 08 - ENS nomination approved

1st July 08 - ENS 121 Visa Approved - Adelaide bound in September

Removals booked for 28th \ 29th August

Flights booked for 6th Sept

Even though our time has been shorter, we are still looking forward to getting to Adelaide so we can start living again.

Guest The Wise Family
Can I ask a silly question? What is `MET'

Cheers

Martin

All our documents on our check list changed from received to met on the 3rd July apart from our SA sponsorship. I think we would have got the visa on this date had our first CO sorted out the conformation back in april. Its the form 1100. Because we applied and got our SA sponsorship before the new changes, the email we received from SA all it said was that they would contact DIAC and we didn't have to do anything.

Anyway I think they should be issuing quite a few 475 soon as when we phoned SA to make sure everything was ok they were so helpful. We spoke to the very person who had sent the form for us and he told me that there was 40 other peoples forms in the parcel too. He has been so helpful and has even phoned the department at DIAC about our form already being there and spoke to the senior decision maker on our behalf but they said it still had not been put on the system but they were checking it daily. Not surprised that it takes so long to our visa's if it takes more than five working days for one document to be put on the system.

Oh well back to waiting again.

Gina x

Guest Lulujim
Timeline below - We feel guilty sometimes because our wait for a permy visa has been so much shorter than many

Please don't feel guilty, you have as much right to get there as quick as you can like everyone else. Good luck and we hope to hear your first-hand experiences when you get there!! :)

Guest natdan
Could I start a new thread off regarding the time scale of things. Not everybody lists this in their signature so how about a brief simple entry on this thread that can be referred to by others. I'm certain most look at this on other posts wondering how things compare with their own situation.

I'll start it off with:

475 Visa application e-lodged: 19th Nov 2007

Front loaded Police checks and Meds: Jan & Feb 2008

Application with decision maker: 6th May 2008

Cheers

Martin and Val

Our time line is below, not got round to it before, GOOD LUCK with your house sale, wayne n louise.

Guest Sharron & Andrew

Hi All,

Good luck to you all whatever stage in the process you are at.

We are very early on and have just had our on-line skills assessment submitted to VetAssess by the agent and followed up with the paper copy. We hope to have an invitiation for Andrew to take the practical test in a months time, so I will be like many others and checking the mail each day waiting for the next bit of good news. Now we have to get all the other information in order so that we can apply for the visa asap after Andrew has passed the skills assessment (no pressure)!!!

Guest Hansonhouse

Our details are in the signature. Have to say getting soooo fed up now. Was really hoping to relocate at beginning of Sept as didn't want my eldest son having to start Comp and then relocate to another school. As this is now only about 8 weeks away it's looking very unlikely. We are very fortunate as we sold our house in March and have a rental house, have asked the agent to email an enquiry through to DIAC for a confirmation of the status of our application. We have frontloaded the medicals and Police Checks in Feb/March so should go straight to Decision Maker but have heard nothing from DIAC since they acknowledged receipt of our application in November. I too, like Martin and Val, like a job as a Decision Maker when we finally get there..................

Roz and co

Guest kfoley0681

yes we are very stressed to say the least!!!! only 3 weeks today until we go and visa not here! the reason ours has been prosessed further after going to the dession maker was i hadnt changed my passport from my maiden name and they requested it to be changed into my married name!! this was done and sent back in march though!!!!!!

Guest hel&sam

ours is our signature below, not got very far as yet, am wayyyy too excited this early on. am i right in saying theyll ask for police checks and meds when they're ready for them?

Guest hollyc

I feel very lucky looking at everyone elses timeline! It's a nightmare waiting but we really didn't have long to wait for ours... see below! Good luck to everyone else, my sister is in the same boat waiting so fingers crossed for you all.

Guest natdan
ours is our signature below, not got very far as yet, am wayyyy too excited this early on. am i right in saying theyll ask for police checks and meds when they're ready for them?

only up the road in dukinfield , if we can be of any help ,just ask .GOOD LUCK ANYWAY. wayne n louise.

All our documents on our check list changed from received to met on the 3rd July apart from our SA sponsorship. I think we would have got the visa on this date had our first CO sorted out the conformation back in april. Its the form 1100. Because we applied and got our SA sponsorship before the new changes, the email we received from SA all it said was that they would contact DIAC and we didn't have to do anything.

Anyway I think they should be issuing quite a few 475 soon as when we phoned SA to make sure everything was ok they were so helpful. We spoke to the very person who had sent the form for us and he told me that there was 40 other peoples forms in the parcel too. He has been so helpful and has even phoned the department at DIAC about our form already being there and spoke to the senior decision maker on our behalf but they said it still had not been put on the system but they were checking it daily. Not surprised that it takes so long to our visa's if it takes more than five working days for one document to be put on the system.

Oh well back to waiting again.

Gina x

That's weird - we are also claiming SA sponsorship for a 475 and they sent our Form 1100 on the 4th July - we only applied for our visa at the end of June!! I faxed SA the TRN number etc. Didn't receive conformation, so I e-mailed them a week later and thats when they told me the date they sent the 1100 to DIAC

Jo xxx