really upset //*_*\\ please help

Guest steph&neil

Guest steph&neil

hi i am not happy with work permit after trying to get in touch with them all day they emailed me saying that they are too busy to take on new case - funny that cause i assumed when i emailed my letter of job offer (as they requested) i was a client so now i feel i have wasted this week on them :cry:

I called them to be told "they need to get RID of clients to enable them to take on new cases??????????? huh

anyway i tried calling other companies to get a quote only to be quoted double & told it would take them 7-9 months - i know that it can be done quicker so will go it alone rather than wait that long -

we want to be out there at the end of June 2007

if anyone can recommend a company i would be grateful!

sorry for rambling

steph

Guest Django

I can understand your frustration. We can't recommend anyone to you as we are going it alone without an agent. I'm sure someone will come up trumps for you soon.

Pete

Guest steph&neil

hi thanks for your kind reply

which visa are you applying for? & how easy are you finding the process?

might think about doing on our own - depending on how easy the ENS 457 is to do any advice welcome!

steph & neil

Guest Django

We are right at the begining of the process so neither use nor ornament as far as advice or help is concerned :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: We were going to (and still may) apply for a skilled independent visa but are umming and aaahring over maybe going for a permanant sponsored one as Tracey has already all but been offered job there so it is possible that we could get out sooner.

Pete

Guest jen&ian

Hi Steph,

We did our application without an agent, but that was for a skilled 136, so not sure how simple it would be for you. Although we didn't use an agent there are plenty of people on here who found them useful, I believe some are willing to give a free initial chat to discuss your needs which may clarify things for you.

Good luck

Jen :D