my sons medical

sue2oz

well had a problem with my sons meds(he has only one kidney) they sent back asking for more info of his surgen and had afew more tests done afew weeks ago.

they have all been done now and got letter today saying the report as been sent off to sydney:unsure:

fingers crossed they are happy with it and they will let him in, am so nervous at the moment and i will be checking everyday next week i bet to see if he passed

just thought i would share this with you

thanks guys

suexxx

Guest cunnah10
well had a problem with my sons meds(he has only one kidney) they sent back asking for more info of his surgen and had afew more tests done afew weeks ago.

they have all been done now and got letter today saying the report as been sent off to sydney:unsure:

fingers crossed they are happy with it and they will let him in, am so nervous at the moment and i will be checking everyday next week i bet to see if he passed

just thought i would share this with you

thanks guys

suexxx

Hi SUE

have been in my thoughts and was waiting to hear how you got on with everything!

Fingers crossed it all comes back good news for you!

Are you still coming to the LIVERPOOL meet up week sat?

Can't really help as I don't know that much about it - but just wanted to wish you luck.

I'm sure I have spoken to someone recently - an expat (whilst I have been in Australia) that has one kidney - its more common than you think. I worked with two women in England that only had one kidney. They are here so I would imagine it wouldn't cause too many problems

Good Luck

Lindsey

thanks lynds hope its not to much of a problem for us

will keep ya posted

suexxx

Hi SUE

have been in my thoughts and was waiting to hear how you got on with everything!

Fingers crossed it all comes back good news for you!

Are you still coming to the LIVERPOOL meet up week sat?

thanks gill for all your thoughts hope we pass!

YES we are defo coming to the meet up next week

had to cancel a dirty! i mean romantic:biglaugh: weekend away with the hubby

to be there, never mind we will go the weekend after, his b'day and honeymoon

all round into one thats whats having 4 kids and no babysitters all about hey.

hopefully will have the results for sam by time we see each other

catch you later gurl

suexxx