Anyone Had Experience Of Cypriot Police Checks??

Guest FlyByNight

Guest FlyByNight

Now an ex-employee of HM Forces, whilst serving I spent 3 years running a Medical Centre in Troodos, Cyprus. This requires my wife and I to submit Cypriot Police checks in addition to UK Police checks as we were there for longer than 12 months over the last 10 years.

Does anyone have experience of similar circumstances and can they cast any light on the process / timescales through which to acquire these checks.

I have some forms from the Cypriot High Commision in London entitled 'Cyprus Police - Application for Certificate of Character'. Although these sound appropriate - are they? It would be a blow for my visa application to be delayed due to submitting the wrong documentation.

I look forward to hearing any info someone might have............ :notworthy: