any december applications got visa yet?

Guest vikkiann

Guest vikkiann

Hi all, I've been on another site and December applicants seem to have visa's.

Was wondering are there any December applicants on here who have theirs?

I know ASPC still says November 12 but was wondering if maybe they don't update it regularly?

Thanks in advance

Vikki

Guest Hansonhouse

:arghh: You know how you sometimes choose the wrong queue at the bank or post office??? Well that's how we feel about the visa situation!! We applied on paper in October, acknowledge in November and don't have a case officer yet! On the other sites, applicants from Nov, Dec and Jan are being granted their visas already only they are applying in other states. Sydney in particular seem well ahead.

There seems to be no apparent logic for the order that is being chosen, what is the difference between a paper application and an on line one?? surely none, so why they are processing them two months ahead for on line, I do not know? Our agent can't answer this query either.

Not that it's bothering me much - all this waiting..................

Roz

yes there are some dec applicants who have visas and jan applicants and apr applicant and MAY applicants!!!!!!!!!!

anyway dont know the rhyme or the reason but ours WILL come soon im sure

all the best

sjs