Where do I start??

Guest Queenb

Guest Queenb

Hi all, new to this site and already picked up loads of useful tips and info...thanks.

The thing is where do I start with the migration process??? My sister is resident in Adelaide and has been there for over 15 years......things were so much easier then!!! I've been checking out all the different visa's and to be honest it's a mine field! I'm currently working as an Occupational Therapist Assistant in Rochdale and because I haven't got the qualification I don't think I'd be able to apply for skilled. My sister is more than willing to sponsor me however the family visa is for "Remaining Relative Visa" and I have mum, sister and brother over here so I couldn't take that route!

Where do I go from here???? Help!!! :nah:

Guest caoimhe

Hi Queenb, first off welcome to PIA.

We didn't know where to start so we contacted an agent (Visa bureau) it did work out a lot dearer but to us it was invaluable. I think you can get a free telephone consultation with most of them so maybe you should try this first off and see what visa they recommend

Do you live in Rochdale as well as work there? That's where most of my family live so have spent a lot of time there over the years

Good luck

Guest Queenb

Hi, thanks for the quick response. I think that's probably the best option!

Yes I've lived up in Rochdale for about 15 years. Where's your family???

So, when are your plans to set off on a fantastic new life??? x