Things are Moving

Guest Martin and Val

Guest Martin and Val

Just got the ASPC e-mail back and things are moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like the Time Line Thread may get a few updates with good news for lots of us.

If you go by the e-mail, we are now officially with a case officer, fantastic news it's just strange that we have been with the decision maker for the last 12 weeks prior to this! :err:

Getting closer to that all important piece of paper. Yeeeeee Haaaaaaa:jiggy:

E-Mail Says:

ASPC PROCESSING INFORMATION - For the week of 29 July 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated

to case officers for further processing.

Skilled Migration Applications lodged before 1 September 2007

Onshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas

Subclass 880: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Subclass 881: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Subclass 882: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Onshore Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR) – Class UX visas

Subclass 495: All applications: all applications are now allocated to case

officers

New Zealand Citizen (Residence) - Class DB visas

Subclass 861, 862 and 863: all applications are now allocated to case

officers

Offshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ,

BR, UX and UZ visas

Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 11 June 2007

e-lodged Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) applications

Subclass 495: all applications are now allocated to case officers

General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas processed by ASPC

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE

Subclasses: 175 and 176

E-lodged: 21 November 2007

Paper lodged: 19 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VF

Subclasses: 475, and 476,

E-lodged: 25 November 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VB

Subclasses: 885, 886, and 487

E-lodged: 14 December 2007 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008

only)

Paper lodged: 30 October 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 487 only

E-lodged: 12 November 2007 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008

only)

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 485 only

E-lodged: 4 December 2007 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008

only)

Guest vikkiann

Personally i think they don't update the email.

We lodged 8 Jan and case officer emailed our agent last week for more information.

I hope you hear soon.

I'm anxious and we lodged after you.

Vikki

Guest cazzie
Just got the ASPC e-mail back and things are moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like the Time Line Thread may get a few updates with good news for lots of us.

If you go by the e-mail, we are now officially with a case officer, fantastic news it's just strange that we have been with the decision maker for the last 12 weeks prior to this! :err:

Getting closer to that all important piece of paper. Yeeeeee Haaaaaaa:jiggy:

E-Mail Says:

ASPC PROCESSING INFORMATION - For the week of 29 July 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated

to case officers for further processing.

Skilled Migration Applications lodged before 1 September 2007

Onshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas

Subclass 880: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Subclass 881: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Subclass 882: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Onshore Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR) – Class UX visas

Subclass 495: All applications: all applications are now allocated to case

officers

New Zealand Citizen (Residence) - Class DB visas

Subclass 861, 862 and 863: all applications are now allocated to case

officers

Offshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ,

BR, UX and UZ visas

Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 11 June 2007

e-lodged Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) applications

Subclass 495: all applications are now allocated to case officers

General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas processed by ASPC

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE

Subclasses: 175 and 176

E-lodged: 21 November 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VF

Subclasses: 475, and 476,

E-lodged: 25 November 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VB

Subclasses: 885, 886, and 487

E-lodged: 14 December 2007 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008

only)

Paper lodged: 30 October 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 487 only

E-lodged: 12 November 2007 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008

only)

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 485 only

E-lodged: 4 December 2007 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008

only)

Hello Martin and Val,

My fingers are crossed for you! It is so weird - I can remember exactly how I felt waiting for my visa and the excitement of getting it. It was wonderful. But now, with four weeks and a few days until we fly, it is the strangest feeling. I am extremely emotional about everything right now and feel so attached to England and wondering now if I am absolutely bonkers to be considering it at all! I know this is normal - but will keep you posted about the trip and beyond. I wish you all the luck in the world with your visa - let's hope it is just around the corner for you now.

Take care,

Cazzie

Guest Martin and Val
Just checked this morning - and it's still on the 15th Nov for 475 visas. :sad:

Thought it was too good to be true!

I hope you mean things are still on "25th Nov" not gone backward to "15th Nov"!! (A slip of the finger when tapping the key pad I hope):)

Guest Lulujim
I hope you mean things are still on "25th Nov" not gone backward to "15th Nov"!! (A slip of the finger when tapping the key pad I hope)

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: So silly. God, if they'd moved backwards I'd be suicidal.:biglaugh:

Guest rockpool crab
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: So silly. God, if they'd moved backwards I'd be suicidal.:biglaugh:

Hi there,

I sent off my aspc this morning too...that's a massive jump of 13 days..the most it's ever moved. Decided to phone the centre and see what they said about the speed of processing. The guy was really nice but at the end of the day was very non committal and told me it could be up to 4 weeks (although I'm only guessing he says) before they reach our application which was lodged on 29th November.

jeez..four weeks to move 4 days..utter torture. He advised me to use the following forms...

fill these up and then post to

adelaide.gsm.documents@immi.gov.au

Quoting:

trn number

dob

passport number

This would then relinqish our agent from acting on our behalf and then it would be over to ourselves. He said he really couldn't tell me anything as my agent is the person nominated. They are utter torture I have to say and are just not bothering to even phone. My hubbie said he'd phone them today and ask them to phone ASPC..how hard is it. If they don't then I'm going to fill in these forms. Everything has been done now anyway...medicals, PC etc. The young guy seemed to think that as long as we adhere to what the case officer tells us and get things to them within 28 days (should they need anything else) then it's not that difficult a process from here on in and he would then tell me anything I need to know.

Sigh..we'll see.

Still at the end of the day..it's a good thing that it's moving..yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Bye for now... Carol Ann

Guest cunnah10
Just checked this morning - and it's still on the 15th Nov for 475 visas. :sad:

Thought it was too good to be true!

You understand this better than i do so if our date in question is Decenber 17th 07 then please somebody tell me (even just a guess) BUT when do you predict that we will get that all important phonecall about our 475 visa?

In weeks could we be looking at more than 4,5,67 or 8 plus??????

I need to get my life into some sort of order all this waiting and stress is starting to get to me and i am once again questioning everything and feeling sooooo wobbly again as this has just taken over our whole life and we are in limbo and can not think about anything else but getting our visa and relocating to Adelaide and it really does grind you down until you become sooooo exhausted with it all that you do wonder "IS IT ALL WORTH IT?" a lot would tell you "YES" but there are others who would tell you "NO".

Anybody else honest enough to admit they feel the same and are in the same position questioning everthing as i am?

Maybe if everthing wasn't one hurdle after another and we weren't made to wait and wait and wait for the dam visa to be sorted i wouldn't feel so drained with it all!

It wouldn't be so bad if we weren't giving up a home that we love and a life here that is actually quite good really!

Plus i have just been told that due to my dad's heart op next week and ongoing treatment for the rest of his life with another op pending in the future he will no longer be accepted due to medical conditions now on any type of visa!Both him and my mum had their dreams set on following us out to Adelaide as soon as we were able to sponsor them so now this is no longer a possibilty and my parents are having trouble accepting this!

When your having a wobbly time anyway NOT what you want to hear!

At the end of the day the reasons we were "hoping" to do this move was for our 4 kids and their futures (but on saying this we will also be leaving our eldest son behind now with our newish unexpected grandchild).

Also doesn't help when your 7 year old is breaking down into tears constantly and does NOT want to go to Oz at all!He loves his life,his school,his friends,his grandparents,his big brother,his new neice and his beloved football team and can't understand "WHY WE HAVE TO GO" (his words)

He hates change of any sort and i keep finding him hiding under the bed in a terrible state as he is really finding it all too much to cope with!

Also got my 9 year old daughter giving me a hard time not sure what she wants now as she too is happy here like her 7 year old brother!Dreading tomorrow as i have found a new home for our beloved pet rabbits and they are supposed to be going to their new homes in the morning!Found myself in tears before cleaning them out and getting everything ready for them to go tomorrow!

For some of you this relocating will be easier than it is for us very emotional people!

I found i was talking to myself before saying if i'm this upset saying goodbye to the rabbits what the hell will i be like when it comes the time to say goodbys to family and close friends!

Do i need to get a grip OR am i normal?

Oh Gill I will not pretend to say I know how you feel its so different for each of us, two days ago we gave away the last of our pets our home no longer feels like our home and I am so unmotivated to keep tiding up, my daughters are also scared you should have seen their faces when I told them our visa has been approved this morning I could have cryed I thought I had talked them round and they were looking forward to it well one is the other two are still scared oldest and youngest. Saying the same thing as your, I just think in 10 years when you want your own home you will hopefully be able to get one unlike your cousins in the UK who probably won't have a chance.

Guest cunnah10
Oh Gill I will not pretend to say I know how you feel its so different for each of us, two days ago we gave away the last of our pets our home no longer feels like our home and I am so unmotivated to keep tiding up, my daughters are also scared you should have seen their faces when I told them our visa has been approved this morning I could have cryed I thought I had talked them round and they were looking forward to it well one is the other two are still scared oldest and youngest. Saying the same thing as your, I just think in 10 years when you want your own home you will hopefully be able to get one unlike your cousins in the UK who probably won't have a chance.

Bless you!You are in an emotional mess also with this relocating to oz!!Family pets gone (as you say your home is not your home anymore)Kids breaking down telling you they don't want to go now or are scared(daren't tell them so is mum).

BUT yes you are so right what future is there here in the UK for our kids....Who knows...hence the reason we "think" and "hope" moving them to the other side of the world will give them a better chance!

Such a big move though and soooo far away from what we all know and feel "safe" with!!!

Good luck and i hope it all works out for you and your family!!!!

hello gill am so sorry about your problems at the moment dont know what to say except hang in there that visa's just around the corner hun.

i know its maybe not a good time to ask this but what about a girls night out in the next few weeks say, friday 22nd/saturday 23rd (mary text me y'day to have one soon)

am bloody pissed off myself gill but we wont go into that now, we wanted to have gone by october dont want the kids getting hyped up over christmas, and ave got a feeling if we aint gone by october we will have to stay for christmas so the kids will be with their family still.

am thinking of everyone waiting to get over there hope it happens soon:wubclub:

suexxx