Top 5!!!!!!!!

Guest markshelley

Guest markshelley

HI ALL,

Please would all you guys on PIA give us your TOP 5 places of districts you would most like to live in and why?

Just in case i have over looked somewhere stunning that you guys have found.

I like Blackwood/Belair/ Coromandel Valley area

Semaphore / Largs Bay

Aldinga but it's too far away for me.

Colonel Light Gardens

Stirling/ Upper Sturt/ Aldgate

and because the above would be realistically priced for me the following is just a dream

Bang slap on Brighton Esplanade or South Esplanade at Glenelg overlooking the beach!

We live in coromandel Valley which is nice but rural.

I love Glenelg and Brighton - pricey.

Also really like stonyfell and Burnside but also a bit pricey.

Depends on budget and if you want country, coromandel reminds me of the dorset countryside.

Glenelg vibrant but must be a nightmare in the summer - haven't been there in the summer yet though.

Guest Rob and Clare

If money was no object then..

Burnside

Norwood

North Adelaide

Unley Park

Magill

These are all classy areas, with the lowest crime, highest property prices, nicest restuarants / pubs, they are the best places....

For realistically priced areas...

Mawson Lakes - well i would say that, but it's a great mix of lifestyle with facilites no area can match, and 15 mins from the beach.

West Lakes - Near Footy park, and one of the best shopping centres outside the city, the lakes abuzz with activity and still near the beach too.

Henley Beach - The best beach area of adelaide, offers a great lifestyle...

Tea Tree - loads of facilities, great track along the torrens from the hills through the city to the beach for cycling, and it's quite a green area, you'll miss the green in the summer

Gawler - On the edge of the barossa, land prices are so cheap, so the dream home is more within reach, for less than we paid for our house, friends have a huge plot, 5 bedroom house, large pool, spa, massive pergola, and a playground for the kids... The facilities up there though are a bit poorer....