yipee!!!!!

sue2oz

ayer guys have got to tell you this am sooooo excited

my son samuel as passed his medical and it has been finalised today 08/08/08

thats lucky for me too.

Also david foned up oz this morning and they told him we have had a case officer since last week 30th july and that they dont always e-mail you to tell you this

oh well am buzzing today waited weeks for our sams results and made up

suexxx

Guest vikkiann

I'm so pleased for you. I sent you a message but realized i found the reply myself.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too long now.

Did they give you an estimated timescale of how long it'll be?

Guest Lulujim

Great news - now you'll be able to enjoy your holiday even more!!! :jiggy:

I think you're going on a 475 too - aren't you? When did you submit your application again? (Bad memory) Also did your online status change?

Ta! x x

ayer guys have got to tell you this am sooooo excited

my son samuel as passed his medical and it has been finalised today 08/08/08

thats lucky for me too.

Also david foned up oz this morning and they told him we have had a case officer since last week 30th july and that they dont always e-mail you to tell you this

oh well am buzzing today waited weeks for our sams results and made up

suexxx

Great news - now you'll be able to enjoy your holiday even more!!! :jiggy:

I think you're going on a 475 too - aren't you? When did you submit your application again? (Bad memory) Also did your online status change?

Ta! x x

ayer no we are going on the 175 visa applied on-line will put me time line on today so you can see how far we are ok hun

thanks kim gonna enjoy me camping holiday dont care if it rains all week (well i do really)

suexxx

We've just been camping in Cornwall for a week - luckily we had a good week, which is a miracle as we normally have rain! Even had snow when we camped in the Lakes!!! (don't fancy doing that again in a hurry).

Guest Lulujim
ayer no we are going on the 175 visa applied on-line will put me time line on today so you can see how far we are ok hun

Ok - now I feel like a crazy, mad stalker. :GEEK: Didn't see this reply, thank you!! Look forward to seeing your timeline x