Has anybody gone out to Adelaide on a "visitors" visa whilst still waiting for their 475 to be sorted?
All sorts going through my head at the moment!
If we were "told" that our 475 visa application would take another 3 months plus then i'm wondering if this could be an option for us - Going out on a visitors visa until we got the 475 sorted but then believe we would have to hop over to Auckland for a week to be officially out of Australia before hopping back over again with our granted 475!
Anybody done this or know how it would work or am i just grasping at straws with my brain working overtime!
It is nearly 5am here in the UK and i have been wide awake for hours!
We sign our lovely house over to our new buyers later today which is pretty scary but i know how lucky we are to even have a buyer!