Visa processing times ....update!!!

Guest cunnah10

Guest cunnah10

Having harrassed my agent on a daily basis e mails and phonecalls to him non stop.... he has just informed me that he managed to eventually speak to somebody from the ASPC yesterday and he was told that they are now up to 21/11/2007 (we are 17/12/2007)

Obviously that is better news than what the non updated info is giving us!

Guest caoimhe
Having harrassed my agent on a daily basis e mails and phonecalls to him non stop.... he has just informed me that he managed to eventually speak to somebody from the ASPC yesterday and he was told that they are now up to 21/11/2007 (we are 17/12/2007)

Obviously that is better news than what the non updated info is giving us!

Hey Gill

Bet you a tenner you are out there before us

:sad:

Guest The2ofus

having harrassed our agent fora quite some time they have enquired and we now have a CASE OFFICER and all information has been recevied and moved on for finalization !!!

lodged 17.8.07 sir 495 visa

now we have another un identified time scale to wait for a decision !!

Guest The2ofus
having harrassed our agent fora quite some time they have enquired and we now have a CASE OFFICER and all information has been recevied and moved on for finalization !!!

lodged 17.8.07 sir 495 visa

now we have another un identified time scale to wait for a decision !!

we got it !! phew