buyers pulled out last min BUT we will rent house out now and still go!

Guest cunnah10

Guest cunnah10

Hi Guys

Well "THANK YOU ALL" for the lovely messages of support when my little Buddy SUE2OZ put a thread on telling you that my "lovely" buyers pulled out right at the last minute!!!!:mad:

But we have worked finances out and we are still going :pso bugger the buyers we will be renting our house out now!

I was really touched by the amount of messages i got so thank you all again:v_SPIN::v_SPIN:

Gill

Guest natdan
Hi Guys

Well "THANK YOU ALL" for the lovely messages of support when my little Buddy SUE2OZ put a thread on telling you that my "lovely" buyers pulled out right at the last minute!!!!:mad:

But we have worked finances out and we are still going :pso bugger the buyers we will be renting our house out now!

Good luck on your journey , have you recieved your visas yet !! HOPE SO you deserve some good news :).

We still have"nt sold yet [ GOD KNOWS WHEN !!! ] but are in the middle of booking flights for late nov/dec time , we have to validate the visas soon .The flights are so expenive at present.

So it looks like we going to after go then come back, until we can sell . Do not want to rent , but hope that buyer will turn up soon , FOR ALL OF US !!!:)

good luck to us all and lets stay positive.

Louise n Wayne

Guest Trakki

Thats great news and good on ya for getting yourselves back up and making the decision, believe me we know how you feel. Right, you now need to book the 630pm flight from heathrow on 17th september so we can terrorize (?sp) all the passengers with hundreds of kids!!!:biglaugh:

Guest mltonin

Well done on staying positive...me and the girlfriend are in the exact same boat. Our flights are booked for 23rd September and we start work on 6th October, so no turning back.

We have not managed to sell our two bedroom flat, eventhough we knocked £25000 off valuation price (it is now cheaper than any 1 bedroom flat in the area!). We have now put the house up for rent and have given up worrying over the sale of the house...I would rather rent out than take any more money off the flat as it would means getting no return on our initial investment.