• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Well thankyou Pete but that is not what I want to hear!!!! I have already e-mailed DIAC earlier in the week and they advised me that due to the nature of the enquiry I would need to contact them by phone. I might just ring them tonight and see what they say, if it is any different I will post and let you know. Ta Pete.
      Last edited by macu68; 31-08-2008 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Sounded harsh

The 175 application asks if you have your skills assessment, and wants your file ref number and date of skills assessment. I don't think you can proceed to fill in the rest of the online form without it. It may be that some people on PIA have gone with migration agents, who may have applied for skills assesments on their behalf, but you cannot get a 175 visa without a skills assessment (else it would not be a 'skilled independent visa').

Seaford Meadows, Adelaide, AUSTRALIA woohoo
      264 times
      As said you have to wait to get the skill assessment back and then put the ref number on the application, what I did was fill all the form i online and save it, as soon as the positive assessment arrived I put the number on and submitted so it got sent immediately.

Hope that helps, the waiting is hell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums