495 Temp to Perm Resident- Has anyone been through this process lately..........
I was wondering if anyone who came out on a 495 temp Visa and is now a Perm resident can give me some info.
I'm getting a bit ahead of myself but want to make sure I am collating the correct info for when we eventually apply for Residency.
So if anyone could help with the following questions I would really appreciate it.
- What documentation do you need I.e. rent receipts ? Copies of Bills ? Reference from employers ? etc.
- What approx costs are Involved ? a Few hundred dollars or a few Thousand ?
- Do you apply as a Family or individuals ?
- Do all family members require another Medical ?
- What are the timescales involved roughly from applying to getting full residency status ?
- What was your general opinion of going through the process ?
Any other advice/help would be great..........