Migration company advice

Guest madster

Guest madster

Hi Guys,Havent been on here for a while as i lost my job a couple of months ago which put a spanner in the works with starting the ball rolling but have some redundo to help.Anyway my question is has anyone used Thinking Australia Migration company , as there fees seem to be quite reasonable for the basic package plus for extra they will help with pretty much everything else, or is ther one you can recommend.

Hope you can help:notworthy:

Andy,Karen,Jordan,Ellie

Guest Lisado

Hi there

Sorry to hear your news about your job.

I haven't heard of that company but we are using Go Matilda and they have been fantastic. I'm sure the girl working for us is doing 24 hours shifts as she always seems to be there. Their fees are cheaper than other immigration places and we pay as and when fees are needed and not all at once or in big lump sums. They have an office in Southampton but we mainly email an office in Brisbane. I really can't complain and the lady working for us has offered excellent advice.

Good luck with who you decide on

Lisa

We are using Thinking Australia.

They really do seem to know there business.

If i ring up some one will be able to give me answers very quickly.

Some people tell me they are expensive, but one of our reasons for using them was i could not find any bad press

(what i thought were genuine).

They are always doing shows so you have access to them(in front of clients).

Have a chat with Darrel(the top dog) i then come back to us...

Hes nuts.

Here is a link for all to see....http://www.thinkingaustralia.com/

Rob

Guest Elizabeth

We're using Thames Consular Migration, which seems reasonable, and my brother-in-law and my neighbour are using Ian Harrop Associates.

We're new to this process too, so good luck.

Guest LOOBYLOO

We used a company 'Mary Lindsay & Associates' based in Adelaide. OH met them on reccie last year and they've been very good. Plenty of advice. Mary Lindsay is originally from Scotland. Whole process has been excellent. PM if you want their details.

We used Thinking Australia and can highly recommend them :)

Nothing is too much trouble in fact I emailed Darrell (the top man) the other day at about midday here and he replied straight away with the info I required !

Lea

Rob I agree with your comment, Darrell is nuts - so passionate about his country and theres not much he doesn't know about this migration lark!

Hi Guys,Havent been on here for a while as i lost my job a couple of months ago which put a spanner in the works with starting the ball rolling but have some redundo to help.Anyway my question is has anyone used Thinking Australia Migration company , as there fees seem to be quite reasonable for the basic package plus for extra they will help with pretty much everything else, or is ther one you can recommend.

Hope you can help:notworthy:

Andy,Karen,Jordan,Ellie

Ho MAdster,

For what it's worth...

My advice would be for you to have a word with Gollywobbler, she's a legal eagle but not a migration agent. Therefore she is in the know as to whom is reputable and who might be the best peole for you to talk to.

just my twopenneth

Guest netty999panda

Hi All

We're using A&M Australian Migration, which is a family run business. The lady who's dealing with us is Christina Hitchcock and she's brilliant. An added bonus is she's only 5 miles down the road from where we live, so she met us (FOC) in person for our initial first meeting, which was very kind of her. We've found her to be very helpful and very professional.

Hello Madster

I'm not making a pitch for one firm of agents or another. That wouldn't be fair on you or on the agents.

I believe, though, that Go Matilda usually quote a little less than some of the others, so you might want to consider having a word with them before you decide?

The boss of Go Matilda is a chap called Alan Collett. He does great things towards keeping everyone informed of any significant changes in visa or skills assessments arrangements, plus is a frequent contributor to Poms in Oz and to British Expats amongst other sites.

http://www.gomatilda.com/news/index.cfm

http://www.gomatilda.com/contact.cfm

Best wishes

Gill