It's all very real now

Guest LOOBYLOO

Guest LOOBYLOO

Just got our passports back with visa label. Good to know we can go anytime now. House on market at last (held up with a leak after all the rain :arghh: but it's all sorted now). Fingers crossed for a quick sale!!

Guest natdan
Just got our passports back with visa label. Good to know we can go anytime now. House on market at last (held up with a leak after all the rain :arghh: but it's all sorted now). Fingers crossed for a quick sale!!

Know just how you must be feeling , i remember it well !!

GOOD LUCK and hope you sell your house soon. :)

Louise n Wayne.

Guest vikkiann

I know exactly how you feel.

We went to London on friday to get our passports done and its like wow, this is really happening.

After planning it for so long it feels weird to know that everything is dropping into place except for selling our house!

Vikki

Guest LOOBYLOO

I know how you feel. Decided to market the house ourselves for a couple of weeks to see how things go. Bloke chapped the door today to ask for a schedule...so fingers crossed. Our house is on the waterfront with sailing club nextdoor. If we can save £3000+ on estate agent I'll be happy.