guess what

Guest kmcd

Hello to all, not posted for a while as i was getting a bit disheartened with the whole process taking so long :arghh: We lodged on 2nd December SIR 495 frontloaded police checks and meds in February and heard nothing until today!

Yes you guessed it we got it Keith phoned agent at lunch time to change address as we moved out of our house on Friday to be told visa had been granted that morning yipee.

Unfortunetly i'm at work and wont be home till 10pm then back again at 7am. I'm sure i'll still manage a few glasses of champagne it would be a shame not to.

I can't concentrate on work at all tonight just can't wait till i get home and chat to Keith and the boys. Lots of plans to make now would love to be in Oz in around four weeks just got flights to book and shippers to come in :)

Thanks to everyone on this site for all their valuable help and support

See ya soon xxxx:wubclub:

GREAT NEWS! So pleased for you. Don't know about leaving in time to miss the winter, have we had a summer yet??? I've got pools of water in my lawns at the moment the rain so heavy today. Try not to enjoy the joyous weather too much LOL! Best of luck with everything.

Guest Martin and Val

Congratulations, forget work and go and enjoy yourselves.

It's a fantastic feeling isn't it?

Funny really you wait what seems for ever then bang it hits you and you didn't expect it to.

Good luck with the rest of the plans.

See you down under.

26_11_8.gif 7_4_13.gif 26_11_8.gif

Hi Karen & Keith

That's fantastic news, I had wondered where you went. I have been trying to get updates from Moira.

Many congratulations to you, let me know when flights are booked and we will pick you up at the airport and get a bed sorted for you.

We are off to the goldcoast for our holidays on 24th september to 1st october, so hope we don't by pass each other then.

Speak to you soon.

Cx

Guest cunnah10
Hello to all, not posted for a while as i was getting a bit disheartened with the whole process taking so long :arghh: We lodged on 2nd December SIR 495 frontloaded police checks and meds in February and heard nothing until today!

Yes you guessed it we got it Keith phoned agent at lunch time to change address as we moved out of our house on Friday to be told visa had been granted that morning yipee.

Unfortunetly i'm at work and wont be home till 10pm then back again at 7am. I'm sure i'll still manage a few glasses of champagne it would be a shame not to.

I can't concentrate on work at all tonight just can't wait till i get home and chat to Keith and the boys. Lots of plans to make now would love to be in Oz in around four weeks just got flights to book and shippers to come in :)

fantastic news...........congratulations!

You have given me hope that we will hear very soon too as we lodged our 475 SIR just 15 days after you (17th December)

Watch this space..........................

Hi Cornelia, We just booked flights today flying on 11th October two nights in Singapore then arriving in Adelaide on 15th at 7.40am. Just a bit excited although i'm absolutely shattered can't sleep thinking about what needs done ect. I will PM you my e-mail address and chat soon. Just off to work to hand in my notice what agreat feeling. Enjoy your trip.

Karen x

Hi Cornelia, We just booked flights today flying on 11th October two nights in Singapore then arriving in Adelaide on 15th at 7.40am. Just a bit excited although i'm absolutely shattered can't sleep thinking about what needs done ect. I will PM you my e-mail address and chat soon. Just off to work to hand in my notice what agreat feeling. Enjoy your trip.

Karen x

Hi Karen,

I'm really pleased for you all, I remember the feeling well.

It'll be good to meet up this side and catch up again without having to run outside to scrape the ice off the windscreen of the cars!

Take care and speak to you soon x

Guest rockpool crab

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Fantastic news..can't believe that's another one today. Well done..you guys must be so so so pleased ;)