I really need some advise

Guest everhopeful

Guest everhopeful

Hello everyone

I am hoping there is someone living in SA that has come over on a temp visa that has an 18 year old dependant to advise me.

I currently have a permenant visa lodged but this has stalled due to now being 5 points short (long story) however, I have the alternative of applying for a temp 475 visa but my problem is my daughter will be 18 in Dec.

The information I am getting from my agent is a bit sketchy. As far as I understand to convert the 475 to a permenant 887? visa to include all of us my daughter has to remain dependant on me. Does this mean that she either has to go to uni or bum for 2 years?

Has anyone one got to the application process for the 887? What papers are needed?

Thanks for any information

Everhopeful