Lufthansa

soccer65

Guest karenuk

hi steven

Sorry cant advise you on lufthansa airline,when we did our reccie last year we flew singapore and can really reccomend them,you dont say when you are looking to go ,but i see you sold your house ages ago very wise:)as were in the majoroty at the moment who have just got there visa and cant sell house so wont be going anywhere:arghh:,anyway i asume you want to go soon which i have found as we were looking to validate visa in December but flights are so expensive this time of year if we wait till feb/march 09 prices drop dramatically

good luck

karen

Guest karenuk

hi lisa

glad to be of help,hope you can sort something out.

Singapore is a great place to fly to,dont know if you know there is a swimming pool which is an open air one in the airport ,where you can have a lovely swim and in the pool changing rooms they have showers so you can have a freshen up for your onward journey if your intending to go straight to Adelaide.

karen

OOps ive just been moaning about steve getting it wrong, never mind. Thanks for this information though, If it was just us two I would fly with anyone but I stalling a abit because of the kids I want them to be comfortable. These have been the cheapest though so far closely followed by malaysia airline and then singapore. will have to think. Good luck with yours, hope everything works out for you,

Lisa