Hi Everyone - Got a major major issue to resolve!! Those who know me know that we wanted to originally got to Queensland and SA. But I have now just received a job offer from a company in Brisbane with an offer from them to sponsor me via an employer visa etc.. This is what I really want but so far down the line with our SA visa and so dont know what to do. Can anyone shed any light on what I may have to do if I decide to cahnge my visa application at this late stage - AND SHOULD I GO FOR IT IN BRISBANE!! Arrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!! HELP!!!!