omg we got the visa !!!!!

Guest sjs

yes we got the visas granted today cannot believe it

hubbys at work til 5pm so the champagnes on ice til then ;)

what a long wait though and so glad we can now just move onto to planning our future

all the best

sjs

Guest Martin and Val

Congratulations and all the best for the future plans. Now you can get on with all the other things you need to do.........

A long wait but well worth it! Good luck and well done.:)

Guest rockpool crab

hubbys at work til 5pm so the champagnes on ice til then ;)

what a long wait though and so glad we can now just move onto to planning our future

all the best

sjs

Congratulations!!

How did you hear? did they phone you...ooooo..you must be sooooo excited..great news ... ;)

hiya guys

thanks for all the best wishes

ill need to look out details for the scottish meet and will try and come along.

we are a 175 visa and we found out this morning by checking the application status online. i had made my tea and toast and thought ill get that once i check my status needless to say the tea did not get drunk and the toast did not get eaten! it was such a shock as was getting to the point i never thought it was going to happen and we would still be here at christmas but its all come good and i hope to book my flights tomorrow.

thanks again

sjs

Guest HelenAndSiggi

Congratulations!!

When I saw on PIA that "kmcd" received their visa today, I thought that you might be next. Well it was only a few hours later. All the best to your new life in Australia.

S & H

CONGRATULATIONS :)

Well done , and GOOD LUCK, enjoy your new life down under :)

Hope you have a smooth journey .

Louise n Wayne

hiya guys

thanks for all the best wishes

ill need to look out details for the scottish meet and will try and come along.

we are a 175 visa and we found out this morning by checking the application status online. i had made my tea and toast and thought ill get that once i check my status needless to say the tea did not get drunk and the toast did not get eaten! it was such a shock as was getting to the point i never thought it was going to happen and we would still be here at christmas but its all come good and i hope to book my flights tomorrow.

thanks again

sjs

Hi sjs - sorry i got the date wrong - meet is 27th, let me know if you can manage.

Moira, (sorry what are your names)

That's brilliant news, Congratulations!!!

We went to the first Scottish meet up before we came over and it's definately well worth it.

It's so good speaking to like minded people who have all experienced the journey of the visa.

Good luck and keep us posted with flights and landing etc, give me a shout if I can be of any help.

Thats great news, We have just been asked to submit our police checks and go for medicals which are booked for the 18th of sept so could have ours by the end of oct, Only thing still to sell the house been on the market since april.

tess4