Finally our turn !!! by the Hannahs

Guest rockpool crab

Guest rockpool crab

Hooooooooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Checked the online tool at work and it's all filled up..we have the visa. It was approved at 23.35pm on 9th September 2008.

Just off phone to hubbie...seems we're off out tonight to celebrate.

I phoned up aspc this morning and the young guy was really helpful and I explained about my police checks and that surely they would be enough as I've resided in Scotland all my life. He said he'd speak to my case officer as he sits right next to him in the other office.

Dunno why I checked just there cause I knew the office would be shut..but stone me..the part about the "penal clearances" said "met"...and thought I'll check the entitlement details and there it was..all filled up.

I CANNY BELIEVEEEEE IT...soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy...nowt getting done at work now!

Hope it all works out soon for everyone..they're defo moving now..happy days

The Hannahs :wubclub:

fantastic news and

congratulations !!!!

i know what you mean about no work getting done i am exactly the same - though im not at work but in the house trying to sort out accomm and flights !

keep logging on here - really need to get it together

all the best and good luck

sjs

Guest rockpool crab
CONGRATULATIONS!! Enjoy your night out and good luck with your move across. Have you sold your house??

Hi there,

Well we have had a verbal offer, but the woman still has to sell her house. I guess we'll phone her tonight and if she wants it then surely she'll make it happen. If not it's onto the market. But I think she'll make it happen...fingers crossed. Won't do another thing till the house is sold now.

Happy days :biglaugh:

Cheers for all the best wishes..I still can't believe it!! in a state of shock. Leaving work early now...lol.

TTFN... Carol Ann

Guest hopefull
Hooooooooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Checked the online tool at work and it's all filled up..we have the visa. It was approved at 23.35pm on 9th September 2008.

Just off phone to hubbie...seems we're off out tonight to celebrate.

I phoned up aspc this morning and the young guy was really helpful and I explained about my police checks and that surely they would be enough as I've resided in Scotland all my life. He said he'd speak to my case officer as he sits right next to him in the other office.

Dunno why I checked just there cause I knew the office would be shut..but stone me..the part about the "penal clearances" said "met"...and thought I'll check the entitlement details and there it was..all filled up.

I CANNY BELIEVEEEEE IT...soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy...nowt getting done at work now!

Hope it all works out soon for everyone..they're defo moving now..happy days

The Hannahs

Can I come too pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Guest cunnah10

OMG ....................CONGRATULATIONS

So pleased for you!:v_SPIN:

Wish i knew what links to click on to check things as i'm totally confused with it all now!:goofy:

What visa did you apply for and when did you lodge it and did you do it yourself or through an agent?

Gill

Guest rockpool crab
OMG ....................CONGRATULATIONS

So pleased for you!:v_SPIN:

Wish i knew what links to click on to check things as i'm totally confused with it all now!:goofy:

What visa did you apply for and when did you lodge it and did you do it yourself or through an agent?

Gill

Cheers Gill :)

We applied for a 475 on 30th November 2007..we used an agent for most of the process. I only took over about 6 weeks ago. Only thing I had to do was resend the police checks and a lot of phoning to chase it up...although I'm sure it would have happened without me phoning but I couldn't help myself.

Here's the link to the page I check...

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

Best of luck with yours.

Carol Ann

Guest rockpool crab

Thanks for all your kind wishes..it's a great feeling..and I am cherishing it right enough.

We're off out now to celebrate but I have work in the morning..and can't go to OTT..sigh..must be good..must be good..must be good..lol.

Catch you all later.

Bye for now Carol Ann....x

PS..Moira...reaaally looking forward to the meet on Saturday will most definitely have a few then I can tell ya! :jiggy:

hiya - you have to put it under 'avatar' whatever that means... you ok? just off to wake up my 2 ladies x

I think I've done it, its so complicated.

Had a young couple view the house last night, she is pregnant and they are renting at the moment. They told us they loved it and are going to put an offer in!!!! Been sat by the phone all day, fingers crossed, that'll be one more thing less to worry about.

Thats fantastic news they sure are pushing the visa's out now ,hopefully things are on the move at last and lots more people will be joining us soon.

See you on the sunny side very soon

Karen