TRA delays

Guest Grim2468

Guest Grim2468

Hi all at PIA weve been going through the emmigration prosess for 4 months now.My agent (The Emigration Group) asked me for a very detailed work history which my boss and previous employers put together for me.i submitted all the relevant paperwork to them to submit to TRA now they are saying that the TRA are updating thier guidelines which should have been done buy the 1 august then it was the 1 september now nobody knows when it will be sorted.My main concern is that they will reject my aplication and i will be about four grand out of pocket.The visa we are aplying for is 175 skilled independant just wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar problems or if anyone knows whats going on many thanks for any help.

Oh dear, I don't think I should have logged on tonight. All the threads I have read so far are not doing me any good at all! We sent our TRA paperwork 4th September. I know things won't happen over night but I so hope they don't take forever. Max will be 45 in May and although we can still apply it will a whole new ball game. We are applying for a 175 visa. All I heard recently on Emigrate TV was that on the 1st September anyone appling for a skilled visa will be turned down if there isn't good solid evidence that they are actually skilled. We sent a huge wedge of stuff and fingers crossed it will be ok. Sounds like you have too. Oh god I hope my nerves can take all this. I hope we are doing the right thing! Might ring my agent tomorrow and do a bit of fishing:unsure:

Hi all at PIA weve been going through the emmigration prosess for 4 months now.My agent (The Emigration Group) asked me for a very detailed work history which my boss and previous employers put together for me.i submitted all the relevant paperwork to them to submit to TRA now they are saying that the TRA are updating thier guidelines which should have been done buy the 1 august then it was the 1 september now nobody knows when it will be sorted.My main concern is that they will reject my aplication and i will be about four grand out of pocket.The visa we are aplying for is 175 skilled independant just wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar problems or if anyone knows whats going on many thanks for any help.

Guest Sharon and Paul

HI ,I know that when i done my TRA this time last year, The emergration agent kept asking me for more and more info not sure if they were banging up the price ,but it seemed like it . They should have sent you paper work detailing what info they require?. The thing that got me , was that they never checked up on anything ? , all the ref's ect. Iam sure it will be ok , like you said its updating its records! . I think ours took about 2 months , my visa is 136 sub class , they don't do anymore. Hang in there its all a waiting game, mines trying to sell the house ??. ATB Paul

O god the house! Don't! We are putting that on the market this week in the hopes to pay off debts and rent here in the uk for a while. Just read on another thread that we will need to send bills and mortgage statements etc to prove we pay on time to be able to rent in oz. I feel on a downward slope already! :sad: It's difficult to stay on top of everything when hubby out of work half the time through no fault of his own. I've got everything crossed that the paperwork goes through. Our agent told us if anything missing they would let us know what they need. But we have sent everything and more than what is stated. Doubt we have got it right first time though there's sure to be something!

HI ,I know that when i done my TRA this time last year, The emergration agent kept asking me for more and more info not sure if they were banging up the price ,but it seemed like it . They should have sent you paper work detailing what info they require?. The thing that got me , was that they never checked up on anything ? , all the ref's ect. Iam sure it will be ok , like you said its updating its records! . I think ours took about 2 months , my visa is 136 sub class , they don't do anymore. Hang in there its all a waiting game, mines trying to sell the house ??. ATB Paul