Thread: What Agent?

Wynn Vale
      160 times

Smile What Agent?

Yes I know we already have our Visa, but a friend of ours is now looking at migrating and has asked us if we have heard of "Global Visa's" who he has contacted. We used 1st contact and have been very pleased which I have told him.
      Has anybody used the agent he is looking at?

PS: What Forum could he use? He is looking at going to a place called Aubrey which I believe is about 4 hours from Sydney.

We are using Global Visas and we are reasonably happy with them and they are always contactable on phone and get back the next day if you email a querie, but the only neagative we have is that we are now on our 3rd contact there which i dont blame on the company but it does make things a pain with the other contacts knowing the previous conversations we have had and all the history of our case has been gone over again and again.
      But overall we are halfway through our journey with them so i just hope the 2nd half goes as well as it has done so far and im sure it will, also they are overall the same price roughly as most other agents are and so i say go for it to your mate.

If they require anymore info about global visas tell them to get in touch.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums