We have flights on hold until 3pm today to fly out on Oct 13th (5 weeks Monday)But as you know we still have NO visa yet!
Our agent knows the situation that we are in and is very confident that it will all slot into place and the visa will be sorted intime for us to fly out on Oct 13th ...BUT there is NO guarantee obviously!
We have so much going on at the moment .........would't know where to begin and have found ourselves in a bit of a no win situation wthout going into all the details!
We have to decide wether to take the gamble everything will come together in time OR we will have no choice but to go for plan B : which is "if" we still have no visa by the 13th Oct then we will still have to fly out on a straight forward long stay visa (or whatever it's called)and when our agent does contact us to tell us that the visa is sorted we will have to either hop over to New Zealand for 5-7 days or Fiji to be officialy out of Australia before we can get the "golden ticket" stamped into our passports!
Apart from the obvious added cost of doing this we have been assured by our agent that will be very straight forward!
Has anybody else done this or know of anybody that has?
Advice or info very much appreciated!