sue is fumming!!!!!!

sue2oz

did any of you feel like the immigration is taking the p*** out of you:shocked:

we have scanned and scanned docs over what they have requested 3/4 times over

now this morning they want more stuff what we already scanned again!!!!:arghh:

our case officer is due to view our case next week and this women who is dealing with our case as said if we aint sent them over our application WONT be reveiwed i am bloody fed up with the lot of it, they always seem to send these emails on a friday when theres nothing u can do about it till monday.

we have flights on hold until next week(wishful thinking i know) and will most probley have to let these go now.

i just feel like we are getting nowhere if you know what i mean

been in m-i-laws for 14 weeks now think we deserve a break now:biglaugh:

am so sorry for moaning no- one likes a winger but am so p***ed off with it all at the moment

stressed out suexxx

Poor thing, yes I do know what you mean about asking for things on Friday's when you can't ring them until Sunday night - oh the stress and the worry.

Only consolation is that once they view your case it is a very quick process (usuallay) so; (a) don't cancel your flights yet if they are for the end of the week (b) keep being positive, it will happen, and soon.

See you on Henley Beach!

Poor thing, yes I do know what you mean about asking for things on Friday's when you can't ring them until Sunday night - oh the stress and the worry.

Only consolation is that once they view your case it is a very quick process (usuallay) so; (a) don't cancel your flights yet if they are for the end of the week (b) keep being positive, it will happen, and soon.

See you on Henley Beach!

thanks for your kind words mate my poor hubby is on the computer now scanning more bloody stuff over it just puts a damper on the whole thing and balls's up your weekend

suexxx

Guest vikkiann
did any of you feel like the immigration is taking the p*** out of you:shocked:

we have scanned and scanned docs over what they have requested 3/4 times over

now this morning they want more stuff what we already scanned again!!!!:arghh:

our case officer is due to view our case next week and this women who is dealing with our case as said if we aint sent them over our application WONT be reveiwed i am bloody fed up with the lot of it, they always seem to send these emails on a friday when theres nothing u can do about it till monday.

we have flights on hold until next week(wishful thinking i know) and will most probley have to let these go now.

i just feel like we are getting nowhere if you know what i mean

been in m-i-laws for 14 weeks now think we deserve a break now:biglaugh:

am so sorry for moaning no- one likes a winger but am so p***ed off with it all at the moment

stressed out suexxx

Sue

Try not to stress, easier said than done i know.

The only positive thing is that if they receive the documents your when your case officer views it the visa should be a week away max.

Have you tried emailing the documents direct to your case officer?

Vikki

vik david has sent them to 2 different places just in case either one dosent get them

the stuff they requested today is taking the p*** we have give them them weeks ago

i dont think david can scan anymore coz its overloaded!!!:shocked:we are just fumming coz next week is the review and SHES said if they are not recieved then the case officer wont reveiw the case how bloody cheeky oh am just going mental at the mo carnt even looked at my poor david hes so dissapointed with it all

PLUS me twin sister is on her way down right now from birmingham and i know its gonna upset me even more DEFO on the old white wine tonight:biglaugh:

Remember Sue once that visa is in your passport you can be on that plane, your house is sold and nothing to stop you:jiggy:. We have our visa 10 weeks and can't go anywhere for a while yet so you are in a good position.

Just keep scanning and drinking wine and you will have it in no time at all. Will keep fingers crossed for you. I would slit my wrists if I was in my MIL's for 14 hours never mind weeks:arghh:

Guest vikkiann
vik david has sent them to 2 different places just in case either one dosent get them

the stuff they requested today is taking the p*** we have give them them weeks ago

i dont think david can scan anymore coz its overloaded!!!:shocked:we are just fumming coz next week is the review and SHES said if they are not recieved then the case officer wont reveiw the case how bloody cheeky oh am just going mental at the mo carnt even looked at my poor david hes so dissapointed with it all

PLUS me twin sister is on her way down right now from birmingham and i know its gonna upset me even more DEFO on the old white wine tonight:biglaugh:

Sue

The ASPC do take the p*** and don't think of the effect they have on people's lives.

I don't know if its an option for you or not but have you thought about a courier? I think when we sent our medicals it cost us about £30 and they were there within 3 days. I'm just thinking that way they can't stress you out anymore, its guaranteed for the documents to be there when the co looks at your file and hopefully give them the kick up the arse that they need.

Vikki

Sue,

Don't panic, everything will be fine.

Annoying though but it will be good, you've been allocated an officer i all was'nt good you would'nt have got this far.

they would have stopped the process.

See you in Oz look me up when you get here and we can have a glass of white wine while the kids are playing.

Lauraxxxx

Aaaaaaagh ADMIN always sucks BIG TIME! Once the ball gets rolling it's very quick. I was here for 8 weeks while they messed around with Hubby's and Daughter's application which was going to be supposedly straight forward, medicals and everything were passed. In the end I rang from here, told them I was ringing from Australia and so they quickly shuffled around to find out what was happening......answer oh we have to wait for confirmation from Australia that you are in Australia before we can issue their visas ( family reunion type)....Right WELL I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 8 WEEKS AND I HAVE MISSED MY DAUGHTER"S 1ST BIRTHDAY! Well the visa was sent to them pretty quickly after that.

So Keep your eyes on the ball, it will happen and in 17 yrs time you'll be like me telling your story to someone else, whilst looking out at the sun, thinking bout a stroll on the beach before lunch.

Ah - Rachel your post bought tears to me eyes.. think this whole process (and my constant state of sleep-deprivation) is making me very emotional!

Sue - you're a Star - not sure how you're managing at your MIL's for so long - if visas were given out to people who sacrifice the most to get it, you would have got it by now. :swoon:

I bet as son as you get those docs scanned and sent, they will have no excuse this time and it will go straght to visa granted. You're so close now - don't cancel those flights!!!

Hope you're having a nice time with your sis :)

hi sue

really feel for you but as everyone else said i am sure you will have that visa very soon now. i mean if they dont get these documents this time it is a scandal. we had to wait a very long time for our visa and it made me mad that people were only waiting a matter of months for the same visa - not their fault of course but how do diac run it ?

anyway i do know how you feel but you will get there - i look forward to seeing your post to say you got it and have those flights booked !

(try to ) stay positive

sjs

Guest fergie family

Hi

Does anyone know how long you have to wait for your visa once you have a CO. We got a CO on the 3rd Sept and was asked for more information on the 15th Sept. Sent this information to our agent and then I

Guest fergie family

Sorry about that anyway I asked our agent how long we would have to wait for our visa and she said that if I didnt hear anything after 12 weeks he would e-mail them. I nearly had a fit why would the CO take another 12 weeks to look over our file. How long does it normally take once all information is given

Susan

Sorry about that anyway I asked our agent how long we would have to wait for our visa and she said that if I didnt hear anything after 12 weeks he would e-mail them. I nearly had a fit why would the CO take another 12 weeks to look over our file. How long does it normally take once all information is given

Susan

We got CO 14th Feb and got visa 1st July:goofy:

well i have just put my twin on the coach back home and have been physically sick and sobbed me heart out.

we have had a lovely weekend and i loved every minute of having her here with us for the weekend.

i have set her up a a email address and put her on face book so we can keep in touch she will use the library coz she aint got a computer.

i hope this week brings us good news we need it!!!!

suexxx

Aaawwwhhhh Susie I really feel for you bird, all the wine in the world won't help you, you need your visa!!!! Keep your chin up and think of the end goal, I know it is probably getting harder to do that as you are still in MIL's. I can't say anything that will make it any better but thinking bout you. :wubclub::wubclub: